Our Dog loving and cat-whispering photographers are experienced and your pets don’t care if they have a fat roll or two – so all you need to do is get here and have a lot of fun! We’ll do the rest.
A few tips:
- Bring some small treats and don’t feed your pet right before you come. That way tasty bribes will work their magic.
- Bring a favourite toy, bed or blankee to the shoot. It will make your pet feel calm and we can make sure that your portraits reflect the true personality of your furry friend.
- Be prepared to get involved! Pets will be happier and the portraits more natural if you are participating too! So wear something that you are happy to be photographed in – even if you’re not expecting to be in all the images.
- If you have a ‘shedder’, bring a lint roller or a clean change of clothes in case it all gets a little too furry.
- Make sure your pet is restrained – on lead or in a carrier at all times for transport to and from the Studio. Once inside, your photographer will advise you when it is time to let them roam free.
- We provide water and there is a small garden outside the Studio for a pre-shoot (or mid-shoot) toilet break for doggies.